Need Something Filed TODAY with the Iowa Secretary of State?

You probably know that the Secretary’s office has been running weeks behind in processing paperwork — unless you go there in person.
If you live outside Des Moines and need something filed immediately with the Iowa Secretary of State, simply email your document(s) to us at, and we can file it either the same day or the next day for you. There is a trip fee for this in addition to the Secretary’s filing fee.

  • We can file documents such as:
  • Application for Reinstatement
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Articles of Amendment
  • Articles of Conversion
  • Articles of Merger
  • Certificate of Organization
  • Certificate of Limited Partnership

To apply for a charge account with the Iowa Secretary of State’s office, click here.

For a charge form (to include with your filing docs), click here.